Eagle Vision - Square Metal Spectacle Frame - D 46522
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
- Special Feature: Retro Square Unique design
- Shape: Square
- Size: Medium 51 -18-138
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal
Scared about what happens if you make the wrong choice. We want you to be 100% happy with your order. Therefore, we offer the 100% guarantee. That means that, your order can be returned for any of the following reasons:
1. You do not like the fit of the frame.
2. You like the fit of the frame. But it just doesn’t look right on your face.
3. Pistachio green was so last week. You no longer want to wear green frames.
4. You like everything about the frame. But your wife doesn’t.
5. The list goes on.
6. The list goes on, and on.
14 DAY, EASY RETURN POLICY
We are committed to providing you high quality products at affordable prices. In a rare event, if you aren't fully satisfied with our product and find it is not 'As described' on our website, or is received in a 'damaged' condition, you can request an Exchange or Refund within 14 days of receiving the order. For all these products you will receive a store credit in your account or a refund once we receive the product in its original condition with the invoice at our warehouse.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up.
Before your order is dispatched, and to ensure you will be over the moon with your new glasses, we take a few moments to check your glasses are completed to the best possible standard. All prescription glasses are subject to our 14 point quality check, this includes checking the following...
1.Your PrescriptionWe check the prescription is correct to the values that have been provided by you. This means checking the sphere and cylinder powers, the axis, and any prism values. We check your finished glasses on a focimeter for an accurate reading.
2).Pupillary Distance (PD) and HeightsWe check the PD values on your glasses are correct to your given measurements. We also check the vertical alignment of the lenses to ensure an optimal position when the glasses sit on your face.
3. Lens ThicknessWe check that the lenses in your glasses are the correct index and are as thin as possible based on a combination of factors including your prescription and choice of frame.
4. Front CurvatureWe check that the lenses in your glasses have the correct curvature so they fit the frame correctly and are not likely to fall out or damage the frame in any way. Most prescription frames in our collection have a subtle curve to them, while some of the sportier and wrap frames require high curved lenses, which are specially made.
5. Fitting Bevel & GrooveWe check that the fitting bevel and groove on the lens is sufficient for the frame. This is important to secure the lenses into the frames, each lens has a unique curve based on the prescription and frame design, consequently a bevel or groove is tailored to best suit both.
6. Lens SafetyWe check that a lens does not have any sharp edges and is sufficiently polished. This is especially true for semi-rimless or rimless glasses where the lens edges are exposed.
7. Lens Surface Quality & Anti-Reflection CoatingWe check that the lens surface is free from any marks or scratches that may have occurred during the manufacturing process, as well as ensuring the anti-reflection coating is uniform across the surface. If this is not correct the coatings can break down over time meaning the lenses would need to be replaced
8. Frame AlignmentWe check that the frame is correctly set up and the arms are not out of alignment. On occasion frames can be slightly misaligned due to the installation of prescription lenses, but this is rectified before being packaged and shipped.
9. Nose Pad AlignmentWe check that the nose pads are securely attached and positioned. If the positioning is not right for you they can be gently adjusted to suit.
10. Temple Tip AdjustmentWe check that the ends of the arms are correctly positioned. As above, the temple tips can be gently adjusted to suit you.
11. Overall Lens Shape & SymmetryWe check the lenses are the correct shape for the frame and are both symmetrical.
12. Lens FittingLenses should fit snug in the frame, too loose and they will rattle in the frame or worse, fall out. If they're too tight they can distort the frame. As our lab machinery is incredibly accurate 99.99% of lenses are fitted correctly.
13. Treatments & CoatingsWe check that any treatments and coatings have been applied correctly.
14). Overall Cosmetic AppearanceWe have one final check of your glasses to ensure they're cosmetically pleasing and to make any final adjustments.
And FinallyAs we take great pride in our work and want to ensure your glasses have the best possible finish, if your glasses do not pass our strict quality check we will remake your glasses. In the unfortunate event that this happens, we will inform you by email or phone.
Eagle Vision X takes Great pride in the quality of each product we offer. Our commitment to deliver good products at the best possible price and our dedication to deliver to this cause gives us the valor to work even harder to accomplish this goal each day.