ALL YOUR DOUBTS RESOLVED
Why Gst is being quoted in final order calculation ?
- Eaglevisionx is fully GST compliant from July 1 2017. All orders placed are Gst complied and the final invoice received will be as per GST norms & fully compliant. Eaglevisionx.com is Owned by its parent Company Arora Sales Corporation which is in business since the last 20years in Kolkata. Dealing primarily in optical wholesale sphere the company now feels the need to reach its end customer to provide high quality products at cheaper prices
I’m not sure about the size and fit of the frames.
- At Eaglevisionx, we offer glasses in 4 sizes – small, medium, large and extra-large. Click the ‘Frame Size’ link at the bottom of the page to know your size. ~80-90% of our customers find a medium size frame to be the best fit.
What if I buy glasses & they don’t fit me? What if the lenses aren’t right ?
- Don’t worry! It is our responsibility to get the perfect pair of glasses. In the rare circumstance that your glasses don’t fit properly, we make it extremely easy for you to exchange or return the frames, with lenses. If you face any difficulty, just call us at +91-9007399224. We have a 14 day, no-questions asked return policy and provide instant money back or store credit on return.
Will the glasses have my prescription?
- You can buy glasses fitted with your prescription or even the frames standalone. We custom-make glasses with single vision, bifocal, or progressive prescriptions across all powers. Our glasses are ~50% cheaper than market average, since we bypass intermediaries – and best of all, we charge the same price, regardless of your power!
Will Eagle Vision X be able to make my complex power?
- At Eagle Vision X, we stock all powers – simple and complex. The unique robotic technology used in our lab ensures that the most complex powers are fitted perfectly, ensuring 100% error-free glasses. Our 2 lakhs+ customers can vouch for the precision with which we make the eyeglasses!
Where do I submit my eye power details?
- You can submit your power details after you complete your purchase. We offer multiple options to provide your prescription to us – upload a picture, enter it online, email us (email@example.com) or call us at +91-9007399224
I don’t have my prescription handy. Is it important to give it right away?
- It’s ok if you don’t have your prescription handy while placing the order. Simply place the order for the frame and provide your power using the links provided in the SMS and email that we send you, post order completion. It’s that simple!
I really, really want to try the frames on before making a purchase!
- Unsure? Use our 3D Try-on! Feature – click ‘3D Try-on!’ on the product page of your chosen frame, follow the instructions, and see a 180 degree view of yourself with your chosen frames! Share with your friends and family to find the perfect pair.
How can I be sure of the quality of the frames?
- Eagle Vision X stands for high quality products. Our prices are cheap but our quality standards are high Our plastic frames are made from the best quality acetate or Tr90 and our metal frames are made only from steel or titanium – this makes our glasses corrosion and breakage resistant. We also offer a 1 year warranty on all our glasses – in case you have any issues, call us, and we’ll make sure it gets resolved!
What lenses will you use? I use thin, anti-glare lenses.
- We understand that a pair of glasses is only as good as the lenses fitted in them. Most Blue Cut anti-glare lenses cost between Rs.1,500 - 2,000 at your local optician. At a much lower price we give you robotically fitted, anti-glare lenses, with a 1.5 index which is ~35% thinner than market average. In addition we offer UV-400 protection on all our lenses, similar to what is provided in lenses across Europe and the USA
I haven’t heard of some of the brands available. How does Eagle Vision X determine which brands to stock?
- All the brands sold on Eagle Vision X are chosen after carefully looking at their product quality, manufacturing processes, and customer service. We take immense pride to state that all the products at Eagle Vision X are carefully and diligently tested for maintaining the highest quality standards according to the prices offered. We make sure that each product delivered to the customer is properly checked 3 times for accuracy and no defects.
How many days will they take to make my eyeglasses?
- We promise to deliver your purchases to you as quickly as possible. We dispatch your order within ~5-12 days of order confirmation (and receipt of your prescription, if needed), based on the products ordered. It takes 2-5 days to get delivered to you post-dispatch, based on your location.
I don’t like what I have purchased! What is your return policy?
- We have a 14 day return policy. Click here to know more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS